Keep Me Informed
You've recieved an email!
Please check you inbox for the email containing your chosen tool. If you can't see it, try checking your spam folder, just incase.
We're always keen to hear your stories about how our tools and methods have inspired new ideas, sparked your creativity, or helped you develop new products and services. feel free to share your experiences on socials or send us a message at email@example.com
March 9th 2022 - March 23rd 2022
09:30am - 16:30pm
The Eastside Rooms Woodcock Street Birmingham B7 4BL
Wednesdays: 9, 16, 23 March 2022
9.30am – 4.30pm
The Eastside Rooms, Woodcock Street, Birmingham, B7 4BL
Business Innovation Workshops Programme – MARCH
• Workshop 1: Marketing for Innovation – Wed 9 March
• Workshop 2: Strategy & Leadership for Innovation – Wed 16 March
• Workshop 3: Envisioning for Growth through Innovation – Wed 23 March
Are you looking for new insights to take your business forward?
Coming up with new ideas for your business can be a great way to overcome obstacles, and can lead to the realisation of new products, services, and processes.
Sometimes it can be hard to implement this on your own, and this is where our Business Innovation Workshops can help by introducing you to new ways of thinking, tools and techniques to try, and a great space to generate and share your ideas with like-minded professionals.
Why should you attend?
To find out how you could benefit from the programme, check out this video to hear the positive comments from business owners participating in our last workshop: https://www.innovation-vouchers.com/innovation-workshop/
Business Innovation Workshops Programme
The programme comprises 3 full-day workshops. Participants are encouraged to attend each of the workshops to gain the full benefit of the content: Wednesdays 2, 9 & 23 February. The programme is open to eligible businesses* (see Eligibility Criteria).
Our business support specialists will help SMEs develop new knowledge, experiment with practical exercises, and drive innovation across three specific topics:
• Workshop 1: Envisioning for Growth through Innovation
• Workshop 2: Strategy & Leadership for Innovation
• Workshop 3: Marketing for Innovation
You will gain an understanding of the concepts, tools, and techniques needed to create a culture of innovation and develop a framework to implement in your own company to drive business growth.
During our workshops, we will help you to identify, understand, and assess your company’s strategic and cultural abilities, and create a business environment of innovation and growth.
• It is advised that companies attend each workshop just once.
• All Business Innovation Workshops start at 9.30am and end at 4.30pm.
• The workshop, lunch and refreshments will be provided in a Covid-safe manner.
Registration: Important Information
The programme comprises three full-day workshops and participants are encouraged to attend each of the workshops to gain the full benefit of the content. On completion of at least 12 hours, delegates receive a prestigious ‘Managing Innovation in Business Certificate’.
Your registration will include your access to all three workshops.
SMEs in need of a cash injection to drive innovation and growth could be eligible for up to £2,500 match-funding through the Innovation Vouchers scheme. https://www.innovation-vouchers.com/
* Eligibility Criteria
The programme is only available to those businesses that meet the following criteria:
• Located within the GBSLEP area: Birmingham, Solihull, Bromsgrove, Redditch, and Wyre Forest (based upon Kidderminster), through funding from the European Regional Development Fund.
• Based in an eligible sector. See this page for more details: https://www.innovation-vouchers.com/innovation-voucher/
• Have received less than €200,000 de minimis state aid in the last three years (see below).
• Meet the European Union definition of a small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) i.e. employ less than 250 full-time staff (or equivalent), have an annual turnover of no more than 50 million euros and/or annual balance sheet no more than 43 million euros. See this page for more details: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/smes/sme-definition_en
De Minimis State Aid
*The support we plan to provide through the workshops will comply with the State Aid rules using the de minimis exemption (in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) No 1407/2013, OJ L 352/1). Under this exemption, a single undertaking may receive up to the limit of €200,000 of De Minimis aid from the Member State within which it does business and which provides the aid over any period of three fiscal years.
To attend the workshops, you will be asked to complete a Statement of Previous Aid received under the De Minimis exemption and arrange for a director of your business to sign it. Using this information we will assess your eligibility to receive assistance.
We expect the value of the aid under this initiative to attend the full workshop series to be £1,615.69 which at the current European conversion rate is €1,914.93 . An up-to-date figure may be provided to attendees. You may need to declare this amount in the future. It is your responsibility to ensure your business does not exceed the de minimis threshold by attending the workshop series.