Keep Me Informed
You've recieved an email!
Please check you inbox for the email containing your chosen tool. If you can't see it, try checking your spam folder, just incase.
We're always keen to hear your stories about how our tools and methods have inspired new ideas, sparked your creativity, or helped you develop new products and services. feel free to share your experiences on socials or send us a message at email@example.com
Monday 16 January 2023
10:00am - 12:00pm
Launching your direct-to-consumer business: Online with The British Design Fund
Monday 16th January 2023 – 10:00 – 12:00
This session is designed to help you understand how to market and sell your product or service online, direct to your customers. It will cover the basics of understanding your customer profiles, how you can raise awareness within those potential customers online and how to attract them to your website, app or other online platform, as well as ensuring your convert them once they land on your online shop.
At the end of this session you will:
• Understand who your customer profiles are and how to reach them
• Gain useful tips on how well curated content can be a cost effective way to begin customer engagement
• Learn the key metrics that you should use when measuring the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns• Appreciate the different skills and resources required to successfully launch an online business
Who should attend?
Suitable for SMEs, Sole Traders, Artists, Product Development Managers or anyone tasked with developing a product or identifying new product or service opportunities.
What skills will I learn?
• Know who your customers are and how they shop
• Improved confidence when dealing with digital agencies
• Understand the power of content creation
About the Facilitator
Damon Bonser, Entrepreneur and investor with more than 20 years’ experience in the creative and manufacturing sectors. Track record across the consumer and industrial product sectors and within both direct-to-consumer and business-to-business channels. Specialised in launching start-ups and product brands into new markets with a strong background in bootstrapping early-stage businesses through the concept and design stages to production, sales and marketing, ultimately leading to a positive exit event.