You know that a good communications strategy can help your organisation achieve its aims, but where are you supposed to start when you’re developing one?
This full-day workshop will guide you through the entire process by helping you answer the following key questions:
– WHY are you communicating? (Defining your communications objectives)
– WHO are you communicating with? (Identifying your audiences)
– WHAT are you saying to them? (Developing your key messages)
– HOW are you saying it? (Refining your Vision/Mission/Values, visual brand and tone of voice)
– WHEN/WHERE are you going to say it? (Translating your strategy into a workable plan)
By the end of the workshop, you will have the basis for an effective, practical strategy that actually works – and the tools to get everyone else in your organisation on board.
About the speaker
Liz Bell is a freelance copywriter and communications consultant based in Birmingham. She helps all types of organisations to reach their goals by improving the way they communicate.
STEAMhouse is wheelchair accessible. If you have any other access needs drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org