A high proportion of business failures occur due to cashflow issues. Outwardly successful businesses and those with high sales volume can still go bankrupt if they do not have a good understanding or management of cashflow. In this workshop, you will gain an understanding of why financial forecasting is essential to longevity of your business and how to do it properly.
We will explore the following key areas:
– Why more sales can mean bigger problems
– The key elements of a cashflow forecast
– How to use trends to predict peaks and troughs in finance
– The importance of credit terms
– An introduction into risk and how it impacts financial forecasting